Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 Goals....

With 2008 finally here...I'd like to post my goals....


I hope to be more patient with my children...for they are just children
I hope to sell my home
I hope to move near my best friend
I hope to lose the weight I've gained....and really stick to it
I hope to be more tolerant of my geeky husband's ways....
I hope to put out more *GIGGLE*
I hope to keep my house clean....all of the time!
I hope to be happy
I hope to build upon my friendships to make them stronger
I hope to spend more time with my family
I hope to overcome the past
I hope to be more forgiving, and learn to let go of the things that keep hurting me
I hope to reflect more on things before I speak
I hope to be more tolerant of people's opinions, and not think I know it all
I hope to be healthy
I hope to have a real family vacation...the kind where you take a whole week off from work and leave town!
I hope to cook more, and eat out less
I hope to be there more for those who need me
I hope to spend more time playing with my kids, and less time getting onto them
I hope to get the kids involved in sports
I hope to accept that my baby boy will be going to school, and is growing up so fast
I hope to not regret the fact that we've decided on no more children
I hope to call my mom more, and my father in law more
I hope to be closer to my family than ever before....BBQ anyone?
I hope to laugh often
I hope to kiss my husband at least 25 times a day.....and then some
I hope to let my friends know I love them, and value them
I hope to write more
I hope to be more faithful to God, and learn to place things into HIS hands.
I hope to pray

I hope everyone is blessed and happy

Happy New Year!

No comments: