Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Blessings

I'm borrowing this from my friend. She's over there to the left. Her blog is called "Cheaper by the Half Dozen." Read it.

10) That God gave me two of the most wonderful children ever. Even when they're driving me bonkers, I'm utterly blessed.

9) COUPONS!! I bought 2 weeks of groceries, ALL of Thanksgiving Dinner supplies and food (including the turkey), 2 birthday presents each for my kids for $299.00. GOTTA LOVE COUPONS!

8) Vitamin Water. Especially the B-Relaxed flavoer with jackfruit and guava.....YUM!

7) My husband. I adore him more than anyone in the world....even when he's being lazy. LOL

6) My best friends, Lori, Rene, Kisha, Brenny and Leiann.

5) Lip Gloss. I think I'd fall over without it. Okay, probably not...but it's a necessity!

4) Digital cameras! I love taking pictures. It's so fun!!!

3) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Kylee and I would eat a tub of peanut butter if we could.

2) My job and home. Even though I'm about to sell my house, I'm thankful that I have a home to live in, and a job to go to every day that pays the bills.

1) God. If it weren't for God, let's face it, I wouldn't be here. Other than that, He's my saviour, my friend, my father. I have 100% of my faith in God, and I know that He will always be here for me.


God bless you all!

1 comment:

Rene Perez said...

I'm glad you jumped in and did the Monday Blessings. I'm not sure if there's something for this? I know there is Thankful Thursday, but I just wanted to start the week off by counting my blessings. Love your list..even though you put Lori before me.